- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Raymond J. Mooney:
Comparative Experiments on Disambiguating Word Senses: An Illustration of the Role of Bias in Machine Learning. CoRR cmp-lg/9612001 (1996)
- Cosmin Popovici, Paolo Baggia:
Specialized Language Models using Dialogue Predictions. CoRR cmp-lg/9612002 (1996)
- Morena Danieli, Elisabetta Gerbino:
Metrics for Evaluating Dialogue Strategies in a Spoken Language System. CoRR cmp-lg/9612003 (1996)
- Dario Albesano, Paolo Baggia, Morena Danieli, Roberto Gemello, Elisabetta Gerbino, Claudio Rullent:
Dialogos: a Robust System for Human-Machine Spoken Dialogue on the Telephone. CoRR cmp-lg/9612004 (1996)
- Eric Sven Ristad:
Maximum Entropy Modeling Toolkit. CoRR cmp-lg/9612005 (1996)
- Nevin Lianwen Zhang, David L. Poole:
Exploiting Causal Independence in Bayesian Network Inference. CoRR cs.AI/9612101 (1996)
- Jeffrey C. Schlimmer, Patricia Crane Wells:
Quantitative Results Comparing Three Intelligent Interfaces for Information Capture: A Case Study Adding Name Information into an Electronic Personal Organizer. CoRR cs.AI/9612102 (1996)
- Luis M. de Campos:
Characterizations of Decomposable Dependency Models. CoRR cs.AI/9612103 (1996)
- Lawrence C. Paulson, Krzysztof Grabczewski:
Mechanizing Set Theory: Cardinal Arithmetic and the Axiom of Choice. CoRR cs.LO/9612104 (1996)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.