- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Maksim Barketau, Erwin Pesch, Yakov M. Shafransky:
Minimizing maximum weight of subsets of a maximum matching in a bipartite graph. Discret. Appl. Math. 196: 4-19 (2015)
- Jacek Blazewicz, Safia Kedad-Sidhoum, Florence Monna, Grégory Mounié, Denis Trystram:
A study of scheduling problems with preemptions on multi-core computers with GPU accelerators. Discret. Appl. Math. 196: 72-82 (2015)
- Nicolas Boria, Federico Della Croce, Vangelis Th. Paschos:
On the max min vertex cover problem. Discret. Appl. Math. 196: 62-71 (2015)
- Christoph Dürr, Lukasz Jez, Oscar C. Vásquez:
Scheduling under dynamic speed-scaling for minimizing weighted completion time and energy consumption. Discret. Appl. Math. 196: 20-27 (2015)
- Virginie Gabrel, Maude Manouvrier, Cécile Murat:
Web services composition: Complexity and models. Discret. Appl. Math. 196: 100-114 (2015)
- Jean Bertrand Gauthier, Jacques Desrosiers, Marco E. Lübbecke:
About the minimum mean cycle-canceling algorithm. Discret. Appl. Math. 196: 115-134 (2015)
- Eduard Kh. Gimadi, Alexei N. Glebov, A. A. Skretneva, O. Yu. Tsidulko, D. Zh. Zambalaeva:
Combinatorial algorithms with performance guarantees for finding several Hamiltonian circuits in a complete directed weighted graph. Discret. Appl. Math. 196: 54-61 (2015)
- Lilian Markenzon, Christina Fraga Esteves Maciel Waga:
New results on ptolemaic graphs. Discret. Appl. Math. 196: 135-140 (2015)
- Silvano Martello, Bernard Ries:
Advances in Combinatorial Optimization. Discret. Appl. Math. 196: 1-3 (2015)
- Daniel Cosmin Porumbel, Gilles Goncalves:
Using dual feasible functions to construct fast lower bounds for routing and location problems. Discret. Appl. Math. 196: 83-99 (2015)
- Yakov Zinder, Sam Walker:
Algorithms for scheduling with integer preemptions on parallel machines to minimize the maximum lateness. Discret. Appl. Math. 196: 28-53 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.