- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Hossam Faris, Majdi M. Mafarja, Ali Asghar Heidari, Ibrahim Aljarah, Ala' M. Al-Zoubi, Seyedali Mirjalili, Hamido Fujita:
An efficient binary Salp Swarm Algorithm with crossover scheme for feature selection problems. Knowl. Based Syst. 154: 43-67 (2018)
- Rodrigo Martín-Moreno, Miguel A. Vega-Rodríguez:
Multi-Objective Artificial Bee Colony algorithm applied to the bi-objective orienteering problem. Knowl. Based Syst. 154: 93-101 (2018)
- Francisco Dantas Nobre Neto, Cláudio de Souza Baptista, Cláudio Elízio Calazans Campelo:
Combining Markov model and Prediction by Partial Matching compression technique for route and destination prediction. Knowl. Based Syst. 154: 81-92 (2018)
- Le Hoang Son, Francisco Chiclana, Raghavendra Kumar, Mamta Mittal, Manju Khari, Jyotir Moy Chatterjee, Sung Wook Baik:
ARM-AMO: An efficient association rule mining algorithm based on animal migration optimization. Knowl. Based Syst. 154: 68-80 (2018)
- Cao Truong Tran, Mengjie Zhang, Peter Andreae, Bing Xue, Lam Thu Bui:
An effective and efficient approach to classification with incomplete data. Knowl. Based Syst. 154: 1-16 (2018)
- Yu Zhou, Jianbin Huang, He Li, Heli Sun, Yan Peng, Yueshen Xu:
A semantic-rich similarity measure in heterogeneous information networks. Knowl. Based Syst. 154: 32-42 (2018)
- Adam Zychowski, Abhishek Gupta, Jacek Mandziuk, Yew-Soon Ong:
Addressing expensive multi-objective games with postponed preference articulation via memetic co-evolution. Knowl. Based Syst. 154: 17-31 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.