- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Haris Aziz, Casey Cahan, Charles Gretton, Philip Kilby, Nicholas Scott Mattei, Toby Walsh:
A Study of Proxies for Shapley Allocations of Transport Costs. AAAI Workshop: AI for Transportation 2015
- Emmanuel Boidot, Aude Marzuoli, Eric Feron:
Optimal Planning Strategy for Ambush Avoidance. AAAI Workshop: AI for Transportation 2015
- Yuichi Enoki, Ryo Kanamori, Takayuki Ito:
Pricing Procedure in Accordance with Characteristic of Parking Utilization - Analysis Example of Massive Parking Accounting Data. AAAI Workshop: AI for Transportation 2015
- Isaac K. Isukapati, Stephen F. Smith:
Viewing Traffic Signal Control as a Market-Driven Economy. AAAI Workshop: AI for Transportation 2015
- Robert Morris, Mai Lee Chang, Ronald Archer, Ernest Vincent Cross II, Shelby Thompson, Jerry L. Franke, Robert Christopher Garrett, Waqar Malik, Kerry McGuire, Garrett Hemann:
Self-Driving Aircraft Towing Vehicles: A Preliminary Report. AAAI Workshop: AI for Transportation 2015
- Robert A. Morris, Kristen Brent Venable, Matthew Johnson:
Optimizing Rotorcraft Approach Trajectories with Acoustic and Land Use Models. AAAI Workshop: AI for Transportation 2015
- Ariel Rosenfeld, Amos Azaria, Sarit Kraus, Claudia V. Goldman, Omer Tsimhoni:
Adaptive Advice in Automobile Climate Control Systems. AAAI Workshop: AI for Transportation 2015
- Tim Tiedemann, Thomas Voegele, Mario Michael Krell, Jan Hendrik Metzen, Frank Kirchner:
Concept of a Data Thread Based Parking Space Occupancy Prediction in a Berlin Pilot Region. AAAI Workshop: AI for Transportation 2015
- Xiaodong Yue, Longbing Cao, Yufei Chen, Bin Xu:
Multi-View Actionable Patterns for Managing Traffic Bottleneck. AAAI Workshop: AI for Transportation 2015
- Adi Botea, Sebastiaan A. Meijer:
Artificial Intelligence for Transportation: Advice, Interactivity, and Actor Modeling, Papers from the 2015 AAAI Workshop, Austin, Texas, USA, January 26, 2015. AAAI Workshops WS-15-05, AAAI Press 2015, ISBN 978-1-57735-716-2 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.