- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Battista Biggio, Ignazio Pillai, Samuel Rota Bulò, Davide Ariu, Marcello Pelillo, Fabio Roli:
Is data clustering in adversarial settings secure? AISec 2013: 87-98
- Jeremiah Blocki, Manuel Blum, Anupam Datta:
GOTCHA password hackers! AISec 2013: 25-34
- David Mandell Freeman:
Using naive bayes to detect spammy names in social networks. AISec 2013: 3-12
- Hugo Gascon, Fabian Yamaguchi, Daniel Arp, Konrad Rieck:
Structural detection of android malware using embedded call graphs. AISec 2013: 45-54
- Alex Kantchelian, Sadia Afroz, Ling Huang, Aylin Caliskan Islam, Brad Miller, Michael Carl Tschantz, Rachel Greenstadt, Anthony D. Joseph, J. D. Tygar:
Approaches to adversarial drift. AISec 2013: 99-110
- Anna Leontjeva, Moisés Goldszmidt, Yinglian Xie, Fang Yu, Martín Abadi:
Early security classification of skype users via machine learning. AISec 2013: 35-44
- Eitan Menahem, Yuval Elovici, Nir Amar, Gabi Nakibly:
ACTIDS: an active strategy for detecting and localizing network attacks. AISec 2013: 55-66
- Konrad Rieck:
Off the beaten path: machine learning for offensive security. AISec 2013: 1-2
- Arunesh Sinha, Yan Li, Lujo Bauer:
What you want is not what you get: predicting sharing policies for text-based content on facebook. AISec 2013: 13-24
- David Stevens, Daniel Lowd:
On the hardness of evading combinations of linear classifiers. AISec 2013: 77-86
- Christian Wressnegger, Guido Schwenk, Daniel Arp, Konrad Rieck:
A close look on n-grams in intrusion detection: anomaly detection vs. classification. AISec 2013: 67-76
- Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, Blaine Nelson, Christos Dimitrakakis, Elaine Shi:
AISec'13, Proceedings of the 2013 ACM Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Security, Co-located with CCS 2013, Berlin, Germany, November 4, 2013. ACM 2013, ISBN 978-1-4503-2488-5 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.