- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Timothy W. Finin, Charles K. Nicholas, Yelena Yesha:
Information and Knowledge Management, Expanding the Definition of "Database", First International Conference, CIKM'92, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, November 8-11, 1992, Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 752, Springer 1993, ISBN 3-540-57419-0 [contents]
- Reda Alhajj, M. Erol Arkun:
Queries in Object-Oriented Database Systems. CIKM 1992: 36-52
- Jeffrey R. Bach, Santanu Paul, Ramesh C. Jain:
An Interactive Image Management System for Face Information Retrieval. CIKM 1992: 16-35
- Anna Formica, Michele Missikoff:
Integrity Constraints Representation in Object-Oriented Databases. CIKM 1992: 69-85
- Debby Keen, Arcot Rajasekar:
Inductive Dependencies and Approximate Databases. CIKM 1992: 98-114
- Hervé Martin, Michel E. Adiba, Bruno Defude:
Consistency Checking in Object Oriented Databases: a Behavioral Approach. CIKM 1992: 53-68
- Niki Pissinou, Kia Makki:
A Framework for Temporal Object Databases. CIKM 1992: 86-97
- Ralph D. Semmel:
Discovering Context in a Conceptual Schema. CIKM 1992: 1-15
- Il-Yeol Song, E. K. Park:
Object-Oriented Database Design Methodologies: A Survey. CIKM 1992: 115-142
- Title, Preface. CIKM 1992
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.