- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Matti Berthold:
Extending the DIAMOND System to work with GRAPPA. SAFA@COMMA 2016: 52-62
- Philippe Besnard, Sylvie Doutre, Van Hieu Ho, Dominique Longin:
SESAME - A System for Specifying Semantics in Abstract Argumentation. SAFA@COMMA 2016: 40-51
- Federico Cerutti, Alexis Palmer, Ariel Rosenfeld, Jan Snajder, Francesca Toni:
A Pilot Study in Using Argumentation Frameworks for Online Debates. SAFA@COMMA 2016: 63-74
- Carl Corea, Matthias Thimm:
Using Matrix Exponentials for Abstract Argumentation. SAFA@COMMA 2016: 10-21
- Sarah Alice Gaggl, Thomas Linsbichler, Marco Maratea, Stefan Woltran:
Introducing the Second International Competition on Computational Models of Argumentation. SAFA@COMMA 2016: 4-9
- Antonio Rago, Kristijonas Cyras, Francesca Toni:
Adapting the DF-QuAD Algorithm to Bipolar Argumentation. SAFA@COMMA 2016: 34-39
- Odinaldo Rodrigues:
Introducing EqArgSolver: An argumentation solver using equational semantics. SAFA@COMMA 2016: 22-33
- Stefan Woltran:
Towards Advanced Systems for Abstract Argumentation. SAFA@COMMA 2016: 1-3
- Matthias Thimm, Federico Cerutti, Hannes Strass, Mauro Vallati:
Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Systems and Algorithms for Formal Argumentation (SAFA) co-located with the 6th International Conference on Computational Models of Argument (COMMA 2016), Potsdam, Germany, September 13, 2016. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1672, CEUR-WS.org 2016 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.