- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Ataollah Fatahi Baarzi, George Kesidis, Dan Fleck, Angelos Stavrou:
Microservices made attack-resilient using unsupervised service fissioning. EuroSec@EuroSys 2020: 31-36
- Ansgar Kellner, Christian Wressnegger, Konrad Rieck:
What's all that noise: analysis and detection of propaganda on Twitter. EuroSec@EuroSys 2020: 25-30
- Hongliang Liang, Yixiu Chen, Zhuosi Xie, Zhiyi Liang:
X-AFL: a kernel fuzzer combining passive and active fuzzing. EuroSec@EuroSys 2020: 13-18
- Hongliang Liang, Mingyue Li, Jianli Wang:
Automated data race bugs addition. EuroSec@EuroSys 2020: 37-42
- Manolis Stamatogiannakis, Herbert Bos, Paul Groth:
PANDAcap: a framework for streamlining collection of full-system traces. EuroSec@EuroSys 2020: 1-6
- Xiaoguang Wang, SengMing Yeoh, Pierre Olivier, Binoy Ravindran:
Secure and efficient in-process monitor (and library) protection with Intel MPK. EuroSec@EuroSys 2020: 7-12
- Tim Witschel, Christian Wressnegger:
Aim low, shoot high: evading aimbot detectors by mimicking user behavior. EuroSec@EuroSys 2020: 19-24
- Lorenzo Cavallaro, Andrea Lanzi:
Proceedings of the 13th European Workshop on Systems Security, EuroSec@EuroSys 2020, Heraklion, Greece, April 27, 2020. ACM 2020, ISBN 978-1-4503-7523-8 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.