- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Osman Hasan, Frédéric Mallet:
Formal Techniques for Safety-Critical Systems - 7th International Workshop, FTSCS 2019, Shenzhen, China, November 9, 2019, Revised Selected Papers. Communications in Computer and Information Science 1165, Springer 2020, ISBN 978-3-030-46901-6 [contents]
- Dorra Ben Khalifa, Matthieu Martel, Assalé Adjé:
POP: A Tuning Assistant for Mixed-Precision Floating-Point Computations. FTSCS 2019: 77-94
- Elisabetta De Maria, Thibaud L'Yvonnet, Sabine Moisan, Jean-Paul Rigault:
Probabilistic Activity Recognition for Serious Games with Applications in Medicine. FTSCS 2019: 106-124
- Rodrigo Saar de Moraes, Simin Nadjm-Tehrani:
Verifying Resource Adequacy of Networked IMA Systems at Concept Level. FTSCS 2019: 40-56
- Filippos Pantekis, Phillip James, Liam O'Reilly, Daniel Archambault, Faron Moller:
Visualising Railway Safety Verification. FTSCS 2019: 95-105
- Adnan Rashid, Umair Siddique, Sofiène Tahar:
Formal Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems Using Theorem Proving. FTSCS 2019: 3-18
- Neeraj Kumar Singh, Yamine Aït Ameur, Dominique Méry, David Navarre, Philippe A. Palanque, Marc Pantel:
Formal Development of Multi-Purpose Interactive Application (MPIA) for ARINC 661. FTSCS 2019: 21-39
- Quang Thinh Trac, Mizuhito Ogawa:
Formal Semantics Extraction from MIPS Instruction Manual. FTSCS 2019: 133-140
- Emily Yu, Martina Seidl, Armin Biere:
A Framework for Model Checking Against CTLK Using Quantified Boolean Formulas. FTSCS 2019: 127-132
- Shenghao Yuan, Zhibin Yang, Jean-Paul Bodeveix, Mamoun Filali, Tiexin Wang, Yong Zhou:
Automated Ada Code Generation from Synchronous Dataflow Programs on Multicore: Approach and Industrial Study. FTSCS 2019: 57-73
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.