- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Tamer Mohamed Abdellatif, Luiz Fernando Capretz, Danny Ho:
Software Analytics to Software Practice: A Systematic Literature Review. BIGDSE@ICSE 2015: 30-36
- Kenneth M. Anderson:
Embrace the Challenges: Software Engineering in a Big Data World. BIGDSE@ICSE 2015: 19-25
- Sean Banerjee, Bojan Cukic:
On the Cost of Mining Very Large Open Source Repositories. BIGDSE@ICSE 2015: 37-43
- Thomas Cerqueus, Eduardo Cunha de Almeida, Stefanie Scherzinger:
Safely Managing Data Variety in Big Data Software Development. BIGDSE@ICSE 2015: 4-10
- Hong-Mei Chen, Rick Kazman, Serge Haziyev, Olha Hrytsay:
Big Data System Development: An Embedded Case Study with a Global Outsourcing Firm. BIGDSE@ICSE 2015: 44-50
- Robert DeLine:
Research Opportunities for the Big Data Era of Software Engineering. BIGDSE@ICSE 2015: 26-29
- Nazim H. Madhavji, Andriy V. Miranskyy, Kostas Kontogiannis:
Big Picture of Big Data Software Engineering: With Example Research Challenges. BIGDSE@ICSE 2015: 11-14
- Mehdi Mirakhorli, Hong-Mei Chen, Rick Kazman:
Mining Big Data for Detecting, Extracting and Recommending Architectural Design Concepts. BIGDSE@ICSE 2015: 15-18
- Flavio Villanustre:
Industrial Big Data Analytics: Lessons from the Trenches. BIGDSE@ICSE 2015: 1-3
- Luciano Baresi, Tim Menzies, Andreas Metzger, Thomas Zimmermann:
1st IEEE/ACM International Workshop on Big Data Software Engineering, BIGDSE 2015, Florence, Italy, May 23, 2015. IEEE Computer Society 2015, ISBN 978-1-4673-7025-7 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.