- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Magnus Almgren, Wissam Aoudi, Robert Gustafsson, Robin Krahl, Andreas Lindhé:
The Nuts and Bolts of Deploying Process-Level IDS in Industrial Control Systems. ICSS 2018: 17-24
- Rima Asmar Awad, Saeed Beztchi, Jared M. Smith, Bryan Lyles, Stacy Prowell:
Tools, Techniques, and Methodologies: A Survey of Digital Forensics for SCADA Systems. ICSS 2018: 1-8
- Maribel Fernández, Jenjira Jaimunk, Bhavani M. Thuraisingham:
Graph-Based Data-Collection Policies for the Internet of Things. ICSS 2018: 9-16
- Adam Hahn, Ali Tamimi, Dave Anderson:
Securing Your ICS Software with the AttackSurface Host Analyzer (AHA). ICSS 2018: 33-39
- Andrés Felipe Murillo-Piedrahita, Luis Francisco Cómbita, Andrea Calderón Gonzalez, Sandra Rueda, Alvaro A. Cárdenas, Nicanor Quijano:
A Virtual Environment for Industrial Control Systems: A Nonlinear Use-Case in Attack Detection, Identification, and Response. ICSS 2018: 25-32
- Sajal Bhatia, Alvaro A. Cárdenas, Ernest Foo, Marina Krotofil, Sye Loong Keoh, Thomas Locher, Daisuke Mashima, Tommy Morris, John Mulder, Stephen McLaughlin, Igor Nai Fovino, Julian L. Rrushi, Bradley Schatz, Jared Smith, Saman A. Zonouz, Tim Zimmerman:
Proceedings of the 4th Annual Industrial Control System Security Workshop, ICSS 2018, San Juan, PR, USA, December 4, 2018. ACM 2018, ISBN 978-1-4503-6220-7 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.