- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Rudy Braquehais, Colin Runciman:
Extrapolate: generalizing counterexamples of functional test properties. IFL 2017: 3:1-3:11
- Daniel Fridlender, Alejandro Gadea, Miguel Pagano, Leonardo Rodríguez:
Biorthogonality for a Lazy language. IFL 2017: 6:1-6:9
- Clemens Grelck, Nikolaos Sarris:
Towards Compiling SAC for the Xeon Phi Knights Corner and Knights Landing Architectures: Strategies and Experiments. IFL 2017: 9:1-9:12
- Markus Klinik, Jan Martin Jansen, Rinus Plasmeijer:
The Sky is the Limit: Analysing Resource Consumption Over Time Using Skylines. IFL 2017: 8:1-8:12
- Arjan Oortgiese, John H. G. van Groningen, Peter Achten, Rinus Plasmeijer:
A Distributed Dynamic Architecture for Task Oriented Programming. IFL 2017: 7:1-7:12
- Ruben P. Pieters, Tom Schrijvers, Exequiel Rivas:
Handlers for Non-Monadic Computations. IFL 2017: 4:1-4:11
- Alejandro Serrano, Jurriaan Hage:
Type Error Customization in GHC: Controlling expression-level type errors by type-level programming. IFL 2017: 2:1-2:15
- Artjoms Sinkarovs, Sven-Bodo Scholz, Robert J. Stewart, Hans-Nikolai Vießmann:
Recursive Array Comprehensions in a Call-by-Value Language. IFL 2017: 5:1-5:12
- Melinda Tóth, István Bozó, Tamás Kozsik:
Pattern Candidate Discovery and Parallelization Techniques. IFL 2017: 1:1-1:26
- Nicolas Wu:
Proceedings of the 29th Symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Programming Languages, IFL 2017, Bristol, UK, August 30 - September 01, 2017. ACM 2017 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.