- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Mohammed Hamzah Abed, Muntasir Al-Asfoor, Zahir M. Hussain:
Architectural Heritage Images Classification Using Deep Learning With CNN. VIPERC@IRCDL 2020: 1-12
- Anna Berlino, Luciano Caroprese, Giuseppe Mirabelli, Ester Zumpano:
Teiresias: a Tool for Automatic Greek Handwriting Translation. VIPERC@IRCDL 2020: 34-45
- Anna Berlino, Luciano Caroprese, Eugenio Vocaturo, Ester Zumpano:
A Mobile Application for the Enhancement of POIs in Calabria. VIPERC@IRCDL 2020: 13-25
- Marijana Cosovic, Belma Ramic-Brkic:
Application of Game-Based Learning in Cultural Heritage (short paper). VIPERC@IRCDL 2020: 58-63
- Anders Hast:
Consensus Ranking for Increasing Mean Average Precision in Keyword Spotting. VIPERC@IRCDL 2020: 46-57
- Radmila Jankovic:
Algorithm Comparison for Cultural Heritage Image Classification (short paper). VIPERC@IRCDL 2020: 26-33
- Alessia Amelio, Gunilla Borgefors, Anders Hast:
Proceedings of 2nd International Workshop on Visual Pattern Extraction and Recognition for Cultural Heritage Understanding co-located with 16th Italian Research Conference on Digital Libraries (IRCDL 2020), Bari, Italy, January 29, 2020. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2602, CEUR-WS.org 2020 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.