- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Bowei Chen, Shuai Yuan, Jun Wang:
A Dynamic Pricing Model for Unifying Programmatic Guarantee and Real-Time Bidding in Display Advertising. ADKDD@KDD 2014: 1:1-1:9
- Sahin Cem Geyik, Abhishek Saxena, Ali Dasdan:
Multi-Touch Attribution Based Budget Allocation in Online Advertising. ADKDD@KDD 2014: 2:1-2:9
- Xinran He, Junfeng Pan, Ou Jin, Tianbing Xu, Bo Liu, Tao Xu, Yanxin Shi, Antoine Atallah, Ralf Herbrich, Stuart Bowers, Joaquin Quiñonero Candela:
Practical Lessons from Predicting Clicks on Ads at Facebook. ADKDD@KDD 2014: 5:1-5:9
- Juan M. Huerta, Jonathan Lenaghan, Steve Milton, Kevin Brackney, Amol Kapila, Roman Shraga, Rachit Srivastava, Carmem Domingues Khoa Pham, Eliza Chang, Susan Zhang, Evan Picard, Alexandra Dango, Ranqi Zhu:
The PlaceIQ Analytic Platform: Location Oriented Approaches to Mobile Audiences. ADKDD@KDD 2014: 4:1-4:9
- Brendan Kitts, Michael Bardaro, Dyng Au, Al Lee, Sawin Lee, Jon Borchardt, Craig Schwartz, John Sobieski, John Wadsworth-Drake:
Can Television Advertising Impact Be Measured on the Web? Web Spike Response as a Possible Conversion Tracking System for Television. ADKDD@KDD 2014: 7:1-7:9
- Hairen Liao, Lingxiao Peng, Zhenchuan Liu, Xuehua Shen:
iPinYou Global RTB Bidding Algorithm Competition Dataset. ADKDD@KDD 2014: 6:1-6:6
- Melinda Han Williams, Claudia Perlich, Brian Dalessandro, Foster J. Provost:
Pleasing the advertising oracle: Probabilistic prediction from sampled, aggregated ground truth. ADKDD@KDD 2014: 3:1-3:9
- Esin Saka, Dou Shen, Kuang-chih Lee, Ying Li:
Proceedings of the Eighth International Workshop on Data Mining for Online Advertising, ADKDD 2014, August 24, 2014, New York City, New York, USA. ACM 2014, ISBN 978-1-4503-2999-6 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.