- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Paolo Besana, Dave Robertson, Michael Rovatsos:
Exploiting interaction contexts in P2P ontology mapping. P2PKM 2005
- Maurizio Marchese, Aliaksei Yanchuk, Fausto Giunchiglia:
Towards a Distributed Architecture for Value Added Services to Digital Libraries. P2PKM 2005
- Vinod Muthusamy, Hans-Arno Jacobsen:
Small Scale Peer-to-Peer Publish/Subscribe. P2PKM 2005
- Matthew Perry, Maciej Janik, Cartic Ramakrishnan, Conrad Ibañez, Ismailcem Budak Arpinar, Amit P. Sheth:
Peer-to-Peer Discovery of Semantic Associations. P2PKM 2005
- Ronny Siebes:
pNear: combining Content Clustering and Distributed Hash Tables. P2PKM 2005
- Christopher D. Walton:
Typed Protocols for Peer-to-Peer Service Composition. P2PKM 2005
- Baoshi Yan:
Grass-roots Class Alignment. P2PKM 2005
- Ilya Zaihrayeu, Dave Robertson:
P2PKM '05, Peer-to-Peer Knowledge Management, Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Peer-to-Peer Knowledge Management, July 17, 2005, UCSD, La Jolla, San Diego, California, USA - Colocated with The Second Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services (MobiQuitous 2005). CEUR Workshop Proceedings 139, CEUR-WS.org 2005 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.