- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- William Agnew, Michael Fischer, Ian T. Foster, Kyle Chard:
An Ensemble-Based Recommendation Engine for Scientific Data Transfers. DataCloud@SC 2016: 9-16
- Ritu Arora, Trung Nguyen Ba, Tiffany A. Connors:
Pecos: A Scalable Solution for Analyzing and Managing Qualitative Data. DataCloud@SC 2016: 17-23
- Mehdi Bahrami, Dong Li, Mukesh Singhal, Ashish Kundu:
An Efficient Parallel Implementation of a Light-weight Data Privacy Method for Mobile Cloud Users. DataCloud@SC 2016: 51-58
- Rosa Filgueira, Rafael Ferreira da Silva, Amrey Krause, Ewa Deelman, Malcolm P. Atkinson:
Asterism: Pegasus and Dispel4py Hybrid Workflows for Data-Intensive Science. DataCloud@SC 2016: 1-8
- Xieming Li, Osamu Tatebe:
Improved Data-Aware Task Dispatching for Batch Queuing Systems. DataCloud@SC 2016: 37-44
- Zong Peng, Beth Plale:
A Multi-tenant Fair Share Approach to Full-text Search Engine. DataCloud@SC 2016: 45-50
- Michael S. Warren, Samuel W. Skillman, Rick Chartrand, Tim Kelton, Ryan Keisler, David Raleigh, Matthew J. Turk:
Data-Intensive Supercomputing in the Cloud: Global Analytics for Satellite Imagery. DataCloud@SC 2016: 24-31
- Xi Yang, Tom Lehman:
Model Driven Advanced Hybrid Cloud Services for Big Data: Paradigm and Practice. DataCloud@SC 2016: 32-36
- Seventh International Workshop on Data-Intensive Computing in the Clouds, DataCloud@SC 2016, Salt Lake, UT, USA, November 14, 2016. IEEE Computer Society 2016, ISBN 978-1-5090-6158-7 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.