- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Timothy G. Armstrong, Zhao Zhang, Daniel S. Katz, Michael Wilde, Ian T. Foster:
Scheduling many-task workloads on supercomputers: Dealing with trailing tasks. MTAGS@SC 2010: 1-10
- Dominic Battré, Matthias Hovestadt, Björn Lohrmann, Alexander Stanik, Daniel Warneke:
Detecting bottlenecks in parallel DAG-based data flow programs. MTAGS@SC 2010: 1-10
- Tom Budnik, Brant Knudson, Mark Megerian, Sam Miller, Mike Mundy, Will Stockdell:
Blue Gene/Q resource management architecture. MTAGS@SC 2010: 1-5
- Jonas Dias, Eduardo S. Ogasawara, Daniel de Oliveira, Esther Pacitti, Marta Mattoso:
Improving Many-Task computing in scientific workflows using P2P techniques. MTAGS@SC 2010: 1-10
- Nan Dun, Kenjiro Taura, Akinori Yonezawa:
Easy and instantaneous processing for data-intensive workflows. MTAGS@SC 2010: 1-10
- Samantha S. Foley, Wael R. Elwasif, David E. Bernholdt, Aniruddha G. Shet, Randall Bramley:
Many-task applications in the Integrated Plasma Simulator. MTAGS@SC 2010: 1-10
- Yunhong Gu, Li Lu, Robert L. Grossman, Andy Yoo:
Processing massive sized graphs using Sector/Sphere. MTAGS@SC 2010: 1-10
- Qingyu Meng, Justin Luitjens, Martin Berzins:
Dynamic task scheduling for the Uintah framework. MTAGS@SC 2010: 1-10
- Ashwanth Srinivasan, Matthieu Le Hénaff, Villy H. Kourafalou, William C. Thacker, Nicholas F. Tsinoremas, Judith Helgers, Claire B. Paris, HeeSook Kang, Mohamed Iskandarani, Joel P. Zysman, Omar M. Knio:
Many Task Computing for modeling the fate of oil discharged from the Deep Water Horizon well blowout. MTAGS@SC 2010: 1-7
- Ian Stokes-Rees, Piotr Sliz:
Compute and data management strategies for grid deployment of high throughput protein structure studies. MTAGS@SC 2010: 1-6
- Wei Tang, Zhiling Lan, Narayan Desai, Daniel Buettner:
Automatic and coordinated job recovery for high performance computing. MTAGS@SC 2010: 1-9
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.