- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Carlos Badenes-Olmedo, José Luis Redondo García, Óscar Corcho:
An Initial Analysis of Topic-based Similarity among Scientific Documents Based on their Rhetorical Discourse Parts. SemSci@ISWC 2017: 15-22
- Gully Burns, Pradeep Dasigi, Eduard H. Hovy:
Extracting Evidence Fragments for Distant Supervision of Molecular Interactions. SemSci@ISWC 2017: 7-14
- Rafael S. Gonçalves, Martin J. O'Connor, Marcos Martínez Romero, John Graybeal, Mark A. Musen:
Metadata in the BioSample Online Repository are Impaired by Numerous Anomalies. SemSci@ISWC 2017: 39-46
- Ensar Hadziselimovic, Kaniz Fatema, Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Dave Lewis:
Linked Data Contracts to Support Data Protection and Data Ethics in the Sharing of Scientific Data. SemSci@ISWC 2017: 55-62
- Joachim Van Herwegen, Ruben Taelman, Sarven Capadisli, Ruben Verborgh:
Describing Configurations of Software Experiments as Linked Data. SemSci@ISWC 2017: 23-30
- Mihyun Jang, Tejal Patted, Yolanda Gil, Daniel Garijo, Varun Ratnakar, Jie Ji, Prince Wang, Aggie McMahon, Paul M. Thompson, Neda Jahanshad:
Automatic Generation of Portions of Scientific Papers for Large Multi-Institutional Collaborations Based on Semantic Metadata. SemSci@ISWC 2017: 63-70
- Ali Khalili, Peter van den Besselaar, Al Koudous Idrissou, Klaas Andries de Graaf, Frank van Harmelen:
Semantically Mapping Science (SMS) Platform. SemSci@ISWC 2017: 1-6
- Ben De Meester, Anastasia Dimou, Ruben Verborgh, Erik Mannens:
Detailed Provenance Capture of Data Processing. SemSci@ISWC 2017: 31-38
- Vera G. Meister:
Towards a Knowledge Graph for a Research Group with Focus on Qualitative Analysis of Scholarly Papers. SemSci@ISWC 2017: 71-76
- Sabbir M. Rashid, Katherine Chastain, Jeanette A. Stingone, Deborah L. McGuinness, Jim McCusker:
The Semantic Data Dictionary Approach to Data Annotation & Integration. SemSci@ISWC 2017: 47-54
- Daniel Garijo, Willem Robert van Hage, Tomi Kauppinen, Tobias Kuhn, Jun Zhao:
Proceedings of the First Workshop on Enabling Open Semantic Science co-located with 16th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2017), Vienna, Austria, October 21st, 2017. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1931, CEUR-WS.org 2017 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.