- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Andreas Abel, Fredrik Nordvall Forsberg, Ambrus Kaposi:
23rd International Conference on Types for Proofs and Programs, TYPES 2017, May 29-June 1, 2017, Budapest, Hungary. LIPIcs 104, Schloss Dagstuhl - Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik 2018, ISBN 978-3-95977-071-2 [contents]
- Guillaume Allais:
Typing with Leftovers - A mechanization of Intuitionistic Multiplicative-Additive Linear Logic. TYPES 2017: 1:1-1:22
- Andrej Dudenhefner, Jakob Rehof:
Lower End of the Linial-Post Spectrum. TYPES 2017: 2:1-2:15
- Herman Geuvers, Tonny Hurkens:
Proof Terms for Generalized Natural Deduction. TYPES 2017: 3:1-3:39
- Rodolphe Lepigre:
PML2: Integrated Program Verification in ML. TYPES 2017: 4:1-4:27
- Julius Michaelis, Tobias Nipkow:
Formalized Proof Systems for Propositional Logic. TYPES 2017: 5:1-5:16
- Ian Orton, Andrew M. Pitts:
Decomposing the Univalence Axiom. TYPES 2017: 6:1-6:19
- Erik Palmgren:
On Equality of Objects in Categories in Constructive Type Theory. TYPES 2017: 7:1-7:7
- Front Matter, Table of Contents, Preface, Conference Organization. TYPES 2017: 0:i-0:x
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.