- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Muhammad Bilal, Mohib Ullah, Habib Ullah:
Chemometric Data Analysis with Autoencoder Neural Network. Visualization and Data Analysis 2019
- Junghoon Chae, Chad A. Steed, John R. Goodall, Steven Hahn:
Dynamic Color Mapping with a Multi-Scale Histogram: A Design Study with Physical Scientists. Visualization and Data Analysis 2019
- Maggie Celeste Goulden, Eric Gronda, Yurou Yang, Zihang Zhang, Jun Tao, Chaoli Wang, Xiaojing Duan, G. Alex Ambrose, Kevin Abbott, Patrick Miller:
CCVis: Visual Analytics of Student Online Learning Behaviors Using Course Clickstream Data. Visualization and Data Analysis 2019
- Stephen Hsu, David Kes, Alark Joshi:
Visualizing Tweets from Confirmed Fake Russian Accounts. Visualization and Data Analysis 2019
- Antoine Laumond, Guy Melançon, Bruno Pinaud, Mohammad Ghoniem:
M-QuBE3: Querying Big Multilayer Graph by Evolutive Extraction and Exploration. Visualization and Data Analysis 2019
- Juan Lin, Hui Zhang:
Visualizing Mathematical Knot Equivalence. Visualization and Data Analysis 2019
- Shawn Martin, Milosz A. Sielicki, Jaxon Gittinger, Matthew Letter, Warren L. Hunt, Patricia J. Crossno:
VideoSwarm: Analyzing Video Ensembles. Visualization and Data Analysis 2019
- Sadan Suneesh Menon, Thomas Wischgoll:
Visualization of Carbon Monoxide Particles Released from Firearms. Visualization and Data Analysis 2019
- Andrew Tran, Yamini Dasu, Anna Baynes:
Visual Analytic Process to Familiarize the Average Person with Ways to Apply Machine Learning. Visualization and Data Analysis 2019
- Amal Vincent, Ankit Gupta, Chris Shaw, Ruoyu Li:
Correlation Visualisation for sleep data analytics in SWAPP (Sleep Wake Application). Visualization and Data Analysis 2019
- Thomas Wischgoll, Song Zhang, David L. Kao, Yi-Jen Chiang:
Visualization and Data Analysis 2019, Burlingame, CA, USA, 16-17 January 2019. ingenta 2019 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.