- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Ran Ben-Basat, Elad Kravi:
The ranking game. WebDB 2016: 7
- Xingwang Han, Zhiyong Feng, Xiaowang Zhang, Xin Wang, Guozheng Rao, Shuo Jiang:
On the statistical analysis of practical SPARQL queries. WebDB 2016: 2
- Oliver Lehmberg, Christian Bizer:
Web table column categorisation and profiling. WebDB 2016: 4
- Parijat Mazumdar, Li Wang, Marianne Winslett, Zhenjie Zhang, Deokwoo Jung:
An index scheme for fast data stream to distributed append-only store. WebDB 2016: 5
- Yoav Nahshon, Liat Peterfreund, Stijn Vansummeren:
Incorporating information extraction in the relational database model. WebDB 2016: 6
- Yaser Oulabi, Robert Meusel, Christian Bizer:
Fusing time-dependent web table data. WebDB 2016: 3
- Julia Stoyanovich, Lovro Ilijasic, Haoyue Ping:
Workload-driven learning of mallows mixtures with pairwise preference data. WebDB 2016: 8
- Zhenni You, Diqian Wu, Yi Wang, Tieyun Qian:
Fast and accurate identification of implicit enterprise users in social media. WebDB 2016: 1
- Proceedings of the 19th International Workshop on Web and Databases, San Francisco, CA, USA, June 26, 2016. ACM 2016, ISBN 978-1-4503-4310-7 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.