- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Thomas Ågotnes, Yì N. Wáng:
Resolving distributed knowledge. Artif. Intell. 252: 1-21 (2017)
- Didier Dubois, Henri Prade, Steven Schockaert:
Generalized possibilistic logic: Foundations and applications to qualitative reasoning about uncertainty. Artif. Intell. 252: 139-174 (2017)
- Robert C. Holte, Ariel Felner, Guni Sharon, Nathan R. Sturtevant, Jingwei Chen:
MM: A bidirectional search algorithm that is guaranteed to meet in the middle. Artif. Intell. 252: 232-266 (2017)
- David Israel:
Common Sense, The Turing Test, and The Quest for Real AI, Hector Levesque. The MIT Press (2017). Artif. Intell. 252: 295-300 (2017)
- Jimmy H. M. Lee, Zichen Zhu:
Towards breaking more composition symmetries in partial symmetry breaking. Artif. Intell. 252: 51-82 (2017)
- Omer Litov, Amnon Meisels:
Forward bounding on pseudo-trees for DCOPs and ADCOPs. Artif. Intell. 252: 83-99 (2017)
- Fangfang Liu, Jia-Huai You:
Three-valued semantics for hybrid MKNF knowledge bases revisited. Artif. Intell. 252: 123-138 (2017)
- João Marques-Silva, Mikolás Janota, Carlos Mencía:
Minimal sets on propositional formulae. Problems and reductions. Artif. Intell. 252: 22-50 (2017)
- Reshef Meir, Maria Polukarov, Jeffrey S. Rosenschein, Nicholas R. Jennings:
Iterative voting and acyclic games. Artif. Intell. 252: 100-122 (2017)
- Ariel Rosenfeld, Noa Agmon, Oleg Maksimov, Sarit Kraus:
Intelligent agent supporting human-multi-robot team collaboration. Artif. Intell. 252: 211-231 (2017)
- Michal Stolba, Antonín Komenda:
The MADLA planner: Multi-agent planning by combination of distributed and local heuristic search. Artif. Intell. 252: 175-210 (2017)
- Matthias Thimm, Serena Villata:
The first international competition on computational models of argumentation: Results and analysis. Artif. Intell. 252: 267-294 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.