- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Loai AbedAllah, Malik Yousef:
GrpClassifierEC: a novel classification approach based on the ensemble clustering space. Algorithms Mol. Biol. 15(1): 3 (2020)
- Jarno Alanko, Hideo Bannai, Bastien Cazaux, Pierre Peterlongo, Jens Stoye:
Finding all maximal perfect haplotype blocks in linear time. Algorithms Mol. Biol. 15(1): 2 (2020)
- Mukul S. Bansal:
Linear-time algorithms for phylogenetic tree completion under Robinson-Foulds distance. Algorithms Mol. Biol. 15(1): 6 (2020)
- Sarah Christensen, Erin K. Molloy, Pranjal Vachaspati, Ananya Yammanuru, Tandy J. Warnow:
Non-parametric correction of estimated gene trees using TRACTION. Algorithms Mol. Biol. 15(1): 1 (2020)
- Aniket C. Mane, Manuel Lafond, Pedro Cipriano Feijão, Cédric Chauve:
The distance and median problems in the single-cut-or-join model with single-gene duplications. Algorithms Mol. Biol. 15(1): 8 (2020)
- Peter F. Stadler, Manuela Geiß, David T. Schaller, Alitzel López, Marcos González Laffitte, Dulce I. Valdivia, Marc Hellmuth, Maribel Hernandez-Rosales:
From pairs of most similar sequences to phylogenetic best matches. Algorithms Mol. Biol. 15(1): 5 (2020)
- Wei Wang, Jack Smith, Hussein A. Hejase, Kevin J. Liu:
Non-parametric and semi-parametric support estimation using SEquential RESampling random walks on biomolecular sequences. Algorithms Mol. Biol. 15(1): 7 (2020)
- Roland Wittler:
Alignment- and reference-free phylogenomics with colored de Bruijn graphs. Algorithms Mol. Biol. 15(1): 4 (2020)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.