- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Ryan Remy Brinkman, Mélanie Courtot, Dirk Derom, Jennifer Fostel, Yongqun He, Phillip W. Lord, James Malone, Helen E. Parkinson, Björn Peters, Philippe Rocca-Serra, Alan Ruttenberg, Susanna-Assunta Sansone, Larisa N. Soldatova, Christian J. Stoeckert Jr., Jessica A. Turner, Jie Zheng, et al.:
Modeling biomedical experimental processes with OBI. J. Biomed. Semant. 1(S-1): S7 (2010)
- Jose Cruz-Toledo, Michel Dumontier, Marc Parisien, François Major:
RKB: a Semantic Web knowledge base for RNA. J. Biomed. Semant. 1(S-1): S2 (2010)
- Clément Jonquet, Mark A. Musen, Nigam H. Shah:
Building a biomedical ontology recommender web service. J. Biomed. Semant. 1(S-1): S1 (2010)
- Allyson L. Lister, Phillip W. Lord, Matthew R. Pocock, Anil Wipat:
Annotation of SBML models through rule-based semantic integration. J. Biomed. Semant. 1(S-1): S3 (2010)
- Phillip W. Lord:
An evolutionary approach to Function. J. Biomed. Semant. 1(S-1): S4 (2010)
- Matthias Samwald, Holger Stenzhorn:
Establishing a distributed system for the simple representation and integration of diverse scientific assertions. J. Biomed. Semant. 1(S-1): S5 (2010)
- David M. Shotton:
CiTO, the Citation Typing Ontology. J. Biomed. Semant. 1(S-1): S6 (2010)
- Larisa N. Soldatova, Phillip W. Lord, Susanna-Assunta Sansone, Susie Stephens, Nigam H. Shah:
Selected papers from the 12th annual Bio-Ontologies meeting. J. Biomed. Semant. 1(S-1): I1 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.