- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Saminda Abeyruwan, Uma D. Vempati, Hande Küçük-McGinty, Ubbo Visser, Amar Koleti, Ahsan Mir, Kunie Sakurai, Caty Chung, Joshua A. Bittker, Paul A. Clemons, Steve Brudz, Anosha Siripala, Arturo J. Morales, Martin Romacker, David Twomey, Svetlana Bureeva, Vance P. Lemmon, Stephan C. Schürer:
Evolving BioAssay Ontology (BAO): modularization, integration and applications. J. Biomed. Semant. 5(S-1): S5 (2014)
- Christian Bölling, Michael Weidlich, Hermann-Georg Holzhütter:
SEE: structured representation of scientific evidence in the biomedical domain using Semantic Web techniques. J. Biomed. Semant. 5(S-1): S1 (2014)
- Chayan Chakrabarti, Thomas B. Jones, George F. Luger, Jiawei F. Xu, Matthew D. Turner, Angela R. Laird, Jessica A. Turner:
Statistical algorithms for ontology-based annotation of scientific literature. J. Biomed. Semant. 5(S-1): S2 (2014)
- Emily Merrill, Stephane Corlosquet, Paolo Ciccarese, Tim Clark, Sudeshna Das:
Semantic Web repositories for genomics data using the eXframe platform. J. Biomed. Semant. 5(S-1): S3 (2014)
- Anika Oellrich, Sebastian Köhler, Nicole L. Washington, Chris Mungall, Suzanna Lewis, Melissa A. Haendel, Peter N. Robinson, Damian Smedley:
The influence of disease categories on gene candidate predictions from model organism phenotypes. J. Biomed. Semant. 5(S-1): S4 (2014)
- Larisa N. Soldatova, Philippe Rocca-Serra, Michel Dumontier, Nigam H. Shah:
Selected papers from the 16th Annual Bio-Ontologies Special Interest Group Meeting. J. Biomed. Semant. 5(S-1): 1 (2014)
- Zuotian Tatum, Marco Roos, Andrew P. Gibson, Peter E. M. Taschner, Mark Thompson, Erik A. Schultes, Jeroen F. J. Laros:
Preserving sequence annotations across reference sequences. J. Biomed. Semant. 5(S-1): S6 (2014)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.