- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Salam A. Al-Attar, Rebecca L. Pollex, John F. Robinson, Brooke A. Miskie, Rhonda Walcarius, Cynthia Little, Brian K. Rutt, Robert Hegele:
Quantitative and qualitative differences in subcutaneous adipose tissue stores across lipodystrophy types shown by magnetic resonance imaging. BMC Medical Imaging 7: 3 (2007)
- Lawrence T. Dauer, Kevin A. Casciotta, Yusuf E. Erdi, Lawrence N. Rothenberg:
Radiation dose reduction at a price: the effectiveness of a male gonadal shield during helical CT scans. BMC Medical Imaging 7: 5 (2007)
- Bilge Karaçali, Aydin Tözeren:
Automated detection of regions of interest for tissue microarray experiments: an image texture analysis. BMC Medical Imaging 7: 2 (2007)
- Bilge Karaçali, Alexandra P. Vamvakidou, Aydin Tözeren:
Automated recognition of cell phenotypes in histology images based on membrane- and nuclei-targeting biomarkers. BMC Medical Imaging 7: 7 (2007)
- Roy Moncayo, Ansgar Rudisch, Markus Diemling, Christian Kremser:
In-vivo visualisation of the anatomical structures related to the acupuncture points Dai mai and Shen mai by MRI: A single-case pilot study. BMC Medical Imaging 7: 4 (2007)
- Nghi C. Nguyen, Bassem T. Chaar, Medhat M. Osman:
Prevalence and patterns of soft tissue metastasis: detection with true whole-body F-18 FDG PET/CT. BMC Medical Imaging 7: 8 (2007)
- Wolf Schweitzer, Martin Häusler, Walter Bär, Michael E. Schaepman:
Evaluation of 3D surface scanners for skin documentation in forensic medicine: comparison of benchmark surfaces. BMC Medical Imaging 7: 1 (2007)
- Stina Syvänen, Jonas Eriksson, Tove Genchel, Örjan Lindhe, Gunnar Antoni, Bengt Långström:
Synthesis of two potential NK1-receptor ligands using [1-11C]ethyl iodide and [1-11C]propyl iodide and initial PET-imaging. BMC Medical Imaging 7: 6 (2007)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.