- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Cédric Bobenrieth, Frédéric Cordier, Arash Habibi, Hyewon Seo:
Descriptive: Interactive 3D Shape Modeling from A Single Descriptive Sketch. Comput. Aided Des. 128: 102904 (2020)
- Ramin Bostanabad:
Reconstruction of 3D Microstructures from 2D Images via Transfer Learning. Comput. Aided Des. 128: 102906 (2020)
- Seongje Jang, Byungjin Moon, Kunwoo Lee:
Free-Floating Support Structure Generation. Comput. Aided Des. 128: 102908 (2020)
- Yinghan Jin, Wanting Feng, Long Zeng, Dongliang Zhang:
An Efficient Pattern Design Method for Plush Toys Using Component-Based Templates. Comput. Aided Des. 128: 102911 (2020)
- Tim Kuipers, Eugeni L. Doubrovski, Jun Wu, Charlie C. L. Wang:
A Framework for Adaptive Width Control of Dense Contour-Parallel Toolpaths in Fused Deposition Modeling. Comput. Aided Des. 128: 102907 (2020)
- Yiu-Bun Wu, Bin Liu, Xiuping Liu, Charlie C. L. Wang:
Data-Driven Human Modeling by Sparse Representation. Comput. Aided Des. 128: 102913 (2020)
- Raine Yeh, Youssef S. G. Nashed, Tom Peterka, Xavier Tricoche:
Fast Automatic Knot Placement Method for Accurate B-spline Curve Fitting. Comput. Aided Des. 128: 102905 (2020)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.