- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Ángel Aguilera, Francisco J. Melero, Francisco R. Feito:
Out-of-core real-time haptic interaction on very large models. Comput. Aided Des. 77: 98-106 (2016)
- Jean-Christophe Cuillière, Vincent François, Rémi Lacroix:
A new approach to automatic and a priori mesh adaptation around circular holes for finite element analysis. Comput. Aided Des. 77: 18-45 (2016)
- Zhenyu Gu, Jian Lou:
Data driven webpage color design. Comput. Aided Des. 77: 46-59 (2016)
- William C. Regli, Jarek Rossignac, Vadim Shapiro, Vijay Srinivasan:
The new frontiers in computational modeling of material structures. Comput. Aided Des. 77: 73-85 (2016)
- John C. Steuben, Athanasios Iliopoulos, John G. Michopoulos:
Implicit slicing for functionally tailored additive manufacturing. Comput. Aided Des. 77: 107-119 (2016)
- Weidong Wu, Xunnian Yang:
Geometric Hermite interpolation by a family of intrinsically defined planar curves. Comput. Aided Des. 77: 86-97 (2016)
- Zi Zhou, Yang Zhang, Kai Tang:
Sweep scan path planning for efficient freeform surface inspection on five-axis CMM. Comput. Aided Des. 77: 1-17 (2016)
- Yu Zhu, Zhi-Tong Chen, Tao Ning, Ru-Feng Xu:
Tool orientation optimization for 3+2-axis CNC machining of sculptured surface. Comput. Aided Des. 77: 60-72 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.