- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Md. Rakib Hassan, Gour C. Karmakar, Joarder Kamruzzaman, Bala Srinivasan:
A comprehensive spectrum trading scheme based on market competition, reputation and buyer specific requirements. Comput. Networks 84: 17-31 (2015)
- Sahar Hoteit, Stefano Secci, Guy Pujolle, Adam Wolisz, Cezary Ziemlicki, Zbigniew Smoreda:
Mobile data traffic offloading over Passpoint hotspots. Comput. Networks 84: 76-93 (2015)
- Dingde Jiang, Yuanting Wang, Chunping Yao, Yang Han:
An effective dynamic spectrum access algorithm for multi-hop cognitive wireless networks. Comput. Networks 84: 1-16 (2015)
- Roberto Di Pietro, Gabriele Oligeri:
ESC: An efficient, scalable, and crypto-less solution to secure wireless networks. Comput. Networks 84: 46-63 (2015)
- Chen Ran, Shaowei Wang, Chonggang Wang:
Cellular networks planning: A workload balancing perspective. Comput. Networks 84: 64-75 (2015)
- Sumanta Saha, Andrey Lukyanenko, Antti Ylä-Jääski:
Efficient cache availability management in Information-Centric Networks. Comput. Networks 84: 32-45 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.