- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Roger Evans, Gerald Gazdar, David J. Weir:
Using default inheritance to describe LTAG. CoRR cmp-lg/9501001 (1995)
- Wlodek Zadrozny, Marcin Szummer, Stanislaw Jarecki, David E. Johnson, Leora Morgenstern:
NL Understanding with a Grammar of Constructions. CoRR cmp-lg/9501002 (1995)
- J. Joachim Quantz:
An HPSG Parser Based on Description Logics. CoRR cmp-lg/9501003 (1995)
- Eneko Agirre, Xabier Arregi, Xabier Artola, Arantza Díaz de Ilarraza Sánchez, Kepa Sarasola:
Lexical Knowledge Representation in an Intelligent Dictionary Help System. CoRR cmp-lg/9501004 (1995)
- François Andry, Jean Mark Gawron, John Dowding, Robert C. Moore:
A Tool for Collecting Domain Dependent Sortal Constraints From Corpora. CoRR cmp-lg/9501005 (1995)
- Thomas G. Dietterich, Ghulum Bakiri:
Solving Multiclass Learning Problems via Error-Correcting Output Codes. CoRR cs.AI/9501101 (1995)
- Steve Hanks, Daniel S. Weld:
A Domain-Independent Algorithm for Plan Adaptation. CoRR cs.AI/9501102 (1995)
- Pawel Cichosz:
Truncating Temporal Differences: On the Efficient Implementation of TD(lambda) for Reinforcement Learning. CoRR cs.AI/9501103 (1995)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.