- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Fan Cheng, Guanglong Fu, Xingyi Zhang, Jianfeng Qiu:
Multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for optimizing the partial area under the ROC curve. Knowl. Based Syst. 170: 61-69 (2019)
- Hanyu E, Ye Cui, Witold Pedrycz, Zhiwu Li:
Enhancements of rule-based models through refinements of Fuzzy C-Means. Knowl. Based Syst. 170: 43-60 (2019)
- Chen Fu, Wei Lu, Witold Pedrycz, Jianhua Yang:
Fuzzy granular classification based on the principle of justifiable granularity. Knowl. Based Syst. 170: 89-101 (2019)
- Ping Guo, Changsheng Quan, Lian Ye:
UPSimulator: A general P system simulator. Knowl. Based Syst. 170: 20-25 (2019)
- Xinmin Tao, Ruotong Wang, Rui Chang, Chenxi Li, Rui Liu, Junrong Zou:
Spectral clustering algorithm using density-sensitive distance measure with global and local consistencies. Knowl. Based Syst. 170: 26-42 (2019)
- Jin Wang, Zhiliang Chen, Kai-wei Sun, Hang Li, Xin Deng:
Multi-target regression via target specific features. Knowl. Based Syst. 170: 70-78 (2019)
- Jin Yi, Liang Gao, Xinyu Li, Christine A. Shoemaker, Chao Lu:
An on-line variable-fidelity surrogate-assisted harmony search algorithm with multi-level screening strategy for expensive engineering design optimization. Knowl. Based Syst. 170: 1-19 (2019)
- Jiang Zhao, Yitian Xu, Hamido Fujita:
An improved non-parallel Universum support vector machine and its safe sample screening rule. Knowl. Based Syst. 170: 79-88 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.