- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Sunita B. Aher, Louis Lobo:
Combination of machine learning algorithms for recommendation of courses in E-Learning System based on historical data. Knowl. Based Syst. 51: 1-14 (2013)
- Jesús Bobadilla, Fernando Ortega, Antonio Hernando, Guillermo Glez. de Rivera:
A similarity metric designed to speed up, using hardware, the recommender systems k-nearest neighbors algorithm. Knowl. Based Syst. 51: 27-34 (2013)
- Qun Dai:
An efficient ensemble pruning algorithm using One-Path and Two-Trips searching approach. Knowl. Based Syst. 51: 85-92 (2013)
- Cristhian A. D. Deagustini, Santiago Emanuel Fulladoza Dalibón, Sebastian Gottifredi, Marcelo A. Falappa, Carlos Iván Chesñevar, Guillermo Ricardo Simari:
Relational databases as a massive information source for defeasible argumentation. Knowl. Based Syst. 51: 93-109 (2013)
- Petr Hájek, Krzysztof Michalak:
Feature selection in corporate credit rating prediction. Knowl. Based Syst. 51: 72-84 (2013)
- Kazushi Ikeda, Gen Hattori, Chihiro Ono, Hideki Asoh, Teruo Higashino:
Twitter user profiling based on text and community mining for market analysis. Knowl. Based Syst. 51: 35-47 (2013)
- Changbo Ke, Zhiqiu Huang, Mei Tang:
Supporting negotiation mechanism privacy authority method in cloud computing. Knowl. Based Syst. 51: 48-59 (2013)
- Jing Liu, Huifang Deng:
Outlier detection on uncertain data based on local information. Knowl. Based Syst. 51: 60-71 (2013)
- Tao Peng, Lu Liu:
Focused crawling enhanced by CBP-SLC. Knowl. Based Syst. 51: 15-26 (2013)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.