- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Anna Corazza, Alberto Lavelli, Giorgio Satta:
An information-theoretic measure to evaluate parsing difficulty across treebanks. ACM Trans. Speech Lang. Process. 9(4): 7:1-7:31 (2013)
- Li Zhang:
Contextual and active learning-based affect-sensing from virtual drama improvisation. ACM Trans. Speech Lang. Process. 9(4): 8:1-8:25 (2013)
- Khaled Abdalgader, Andrew Skabar:
Unsupervised similarity-based word sense disambiguation using context vectors and sentential word importance. ACM Trans. Speech Lang. Process. 9(1): 2:1-2:21 (2012)
- Nadjet Bouayad-Agha, Gerard Casamayor, Simon Mille, Leo Wanner:
Perspective-oriented generation of football match summaries: Old tasks, new challenges. ACM Trans. Speech Lang. Process. 9(2): 3:1-3:31 (2012)
- N. P. Narendra, K. Sreenivasa Rao:
Syllable Specific Unit Selection Cost Functions for Text-to-Speech Synthesis. ACM Trans. Speech Lang. Process. 9(3): 5:1-5:24 (2012)
- Antoine Raux, Maxine Eskénazi:
Optimizing the turn-taking behavior of task-oriented spoken dialog systems. ACM Trans. Speech Lang. Process. 9(1): 1:1-1:23 (2012)
- Vassiliki Rentoumi, George A. Vouros, Vangelis Karkaletsis, Amalia Moser:
Investigating Metaphorical Language in Sentiment Analysis: A Sense-to-Sentiment Perspective. ACM Trans. Speech Lang. Process. 9(3): 6:1-6:31 (2012)
- Sakriani Sakti, Michael Paul, Andrew M. Finch, Xinhui Hu, Jinfu Ni, Noriyuki Kimura, Shigeki Matsuda, Chiori Hori, Yutaka Ashikari, Hisashi Kawai, Hideki Kashioka, Eiichiro Sumita, Satoshi Nakamura:
Distributed speech translation technologies for multiparty multilingual communication. ACM Trans. Speech Lang. Process. 9(2): 4:1-4:27 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.