- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Christopher Chambers, Christopher Scaffidi:
Utility and accuracy of smell-driven performance analysis for end-user programmers. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 26: 1-14 (2015)
- Björn Gottfried:
The diamond of contraries. J. Comput. Lang. 26: 29-41 (2015)
- Ali Hanzala Khan, Ivan Porres:
Consistency of UML class, object and statechart diagrams using ontology reasoners. J. Comput. Lang. 26: 42-65 (2015)
- Chul Hwee Kim, John C. Grundy, John G. Hosking:
A suite of visual languages for model-driven development of statistical surveys and services. J. Comput. Lang. 26: 99-125 (2015)
- Brahim Lejdel, Okba Kazar, Laurini Robert:
Mathematical framework for topological relationships between ribbons and regions. J. Comput. Lang. 26: 66-81 (2015)
- Preeti Rai, Pritee Khanna:
An illumination, expression, and noise invariant gender classifier using two-directional 2DPCA on real Gabor space. J. Comput. Lang. 26: 15-28 (2015)
- Ali Roudaki, Jun Kong, Nan Yu:
A classification of web browsing on mobile devices. J. Comput. Lang. 26: 82-98 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.