- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Kerry Shih-Ping Chang, Brad A. Myers:
Gneiss: spreadsheet programming using structured web service data. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 39: 41-50 (2017)
- Sheng Chen, Martin Erwig, Karl Smeltzer:
Exploiting diversity in type checkers for better error messages. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 39: 10-21 (2017)
- James P. Diprose, Bruce A. MacDonald, John G. Hosking, Beryl Plimmer:
Designing an API at an appropriate abstraction level for programming social robot applications. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 39: 22-40 (2017)
- Xi Ge, David C. Shepherd, Kostadin Damevski, Emerson R. Murphy-Hill:
Design and evaluation of a multi-recommendation system for local code search. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 39: 1-9 (2017)
- Judith Good, Kate Howland:
Programming language, natural language? Supporting the diverse computational activities of novice programmers. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 39: 78-92 (2017)
- Will Jernigan, Amber Horvath, Michael J. Lee, Margaret M. Burnett, Taylor Cuilty, Sandeep Kaur Kuttal, Anicia Peters, Irwin Kwan, Faezeh Bahmani, A. J. Ko, Christopher J. Mendez, Alannah Oleson:
General principles for a Generalized Idea Garden1-s2.0-S1045926X17300708-fx1Image 1. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 39: 51-65 (2017)
- Sean McGregor, Hailey Buckingham, Thomas G. Dietterich, Rachel Houtman, Claire A. Montgomery, Ronald A. Metoyer:
Interactive visualization for testing Markov Decision Processes: MDPVIS. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 39: 93-106 (2017)
- Tommaso Turchi, Alessio Malizia, Alan J. Dix:
TAPAS: A tangible End-User Development tool supporting the repurposing of Pervasive Displays. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 39: 66-77 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.