- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Pierfrancesco Bellini, Daniele Cenni, Paolo Nesi, Irene Paoli:
Wi-Fi based city users' behaviour analysis for smart city. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: 31-45 (2017)
- Shi-Kuo Chang, Jun-Hui Chen, Wei Gao, ManSi Lou, XiYao Yin, Qui Zhang, Zihao Zhao:
A multi-level slow intelligence system for visualizing personal health care. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: 135-148 (2017)
- Wei Chen, Cong Xie, Pingping Shang, Qunsheng Peng:
Visual analysis of user-driven association rule mining. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: 76-85 (2017)
- Alfredo Cuzzocrea, Enzo Mumolo, Giorgio Mario Grasso, Gianni Vercelli:
An effective and efficient approximate two-dimensional dynamic programming algorithm for supporting advanced computer vision applications. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: 13-22 (2017)
- Giuseppe Desolda, Carmelo Ardito, Maria Francesca Costabile, Maristella Matera:
End-user composition of interactive applications through actionable UI components. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: 46-59 (2017)
- Alan J. Dix:
Human-computer interaction, foundations and new paradigms. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: 122-134 (2017)
- Daniela Fogli, Matteo Peroni, Claudia Stefini:
ImAtHome: Making trigger-action programming easy and fun. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: 60-75 (2017)
- Zheng Huang, Jed Limke, Jun Kong:
Investigating one-handed and two-handed inter-device interaction. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: 1-12 (2017)
- Erhan Leblebici, Anthony Anjorin, Andy Schürr, Gabriele Taentzer:
Multi-amalgamated triple graph grammars: Formal foundation and application to visual language translation. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: 99-121 (2017)
- Gail M. Rodney:
Inaugural JVLC S. K. Chang Best Paper Award Winner Announcement. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: iii-iv (2017)
- Martin Röhlig, Martin Luboschik, Heidrun Schumann:
Visibility widgets for unveiling occluded data in 3D terrain visualization. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: 86-98 (2017)
- Yong Yang, Wei Lu, Weiwei Xing, Liqiang Wang, Xiaoping Che, Lei Chen:
Detecting and resolving deadlocks in mobile agent systems. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 42: 23-30 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.