- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Takayuki Itoh, Ashnil Kumar, Karsten Klein, Jinman Kim:
High-dimensional data visualization by interactive construction of low-dimensional parallel coordinate plots. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 43: 1-13 (2017)
- Jean-Baptiste Lamy, Hélène Berthelot, Coralie Capron, Madeleine Favre:
Rainbow boxes: A new technique for overlapping set visualization and two applications in the biomedical domain. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 43: 71-82 (2017)
- Yujie Liu, Mao Lin Huang, Weidong Huang, Jie Liang:
A physiognomy based method for facial feature extraction and recognition. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 43: 103-109 (2017)
- Binbin Lu, Min Zhu, Qinglai He, Mingzhao Li, R. Jia:
TMNVis: Visual analysis of evolution in temporal multivariate network at multiple granularities. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 43: 30-41 (2017)
- Yuri Miyagi, Masaki Onishi, Chiemi Watanabe, Takayuki Itoh, Masahiro Takatsuka:
Classification and visualization for symbolic people flow data. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 43: 91-102 (2017)
- Tufail Muhammad, Zahid Halim, Majid Ali Khan:
Visualizing trace of Java collection APIs by dynamic bytecode instrumentation. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 43: 14-29 (2017)
- Patrick Cheong-Iao Pang, Robert P. Biuk-Aghai, Muye Yang, Bin Pang:
Creating realistic map-like visualisations: Results from user studies. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 43: 60-70 (2017)
- Naoko Toeda, Rina Nakazawa, Takayuki Itoh, Takafumi Saito, Daniel W. Archambault:
Convergent drawing for mutually connected directed graphs. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 43: 83-90 (2017)
- Xiaomin Yu, Weibin Liu, Weiwei Xing:
Behavioral segmentation for human motion capture data based on graph cut method. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 43: 50-59 (2017)
- Hanqing Zhao, Huijun Zhang, Yan Liu, Yongzhen Zhang, Xiaolong (Luke) Zhang:
Pattern discovery: A progressive visual analytic design to support categorical data analysis. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 43: 42-49 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.