- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Pierfrancesco Bellini, Paolo Nesi:
Performance assessment of RDF graph databases for smart city services. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 45: 24-38 (2018)
- Mingzhao Li, Zhifeng Bao, Timos Sellis, Shi Yan, Rui Zhang:
HomeSeeker: A visual analytics system of real estate data. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 45: 1-16 (2018)
- Chenhui Li, George Baciu, Yunzhe Wang, Xiujun Zhang:
Fast content-aware resizing of multi-layer information visualization via adaptive triangulation. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 45: 61-73 (2018)
- Xiaoying Shi, Zhenhai Yu, Jing Chen, Haitao Xu, Fei Lin:
The visual analysis of flow pattern for public bicycle system. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 45: 51-60 (2018)
- Chengfang Song, Chunxia Xiao, Xuefei Li, Jing Li, Haigang Sui:
Structure-preserving texture filtering for adaptive image smoothing. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 45: 17-23 (2018)
- Songchao Tan, Siwei Ma, Shanshe Wang, Shiqi Wang, Xinfeng Zhang, Wen Gao:
Adaptive view synthesis optimization for low complexity 3D-HEVC encoding. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 45: 44-50 (2018)
- Zeyu Xiong, Yijie Wang:
New document scoring model based on interval tree. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 45: 39-43 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.