- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Yi Chen, Yu Dong, Yuehong Sun, Jie Liang:
A Multi-comparable visual analytic approach for complex hierarchical data. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 47: 19-30 (2018)
- Gennaro Costagliola, Mattia De Rosa, Vittorio Fuccella:
A technique for improving text editing on touchscreen devices. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 47: 1-8 (2018)
- Robert Dukaric, Matjaz B. Juric:
BPMN extensions for automating cloud environments using a two-layer orchestration approach. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 47: 31-43 (2018)
- Quang Vinh Nguyen, David Arness, Carrissa J. Sanderson, Simeon J. Simoff, Mao Lin Huang:
Enabling effective tree exploration using visual cues. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 47: 44-61 (2018)
- Zhan Shi, Xiaoqin Zeng, Yang Zou, Song Huang, Hui Li, Bin Hu, Yi Yao:
A temporal graph grammar formalism. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 47: 62-76 (2018)
- Tan Xiaohui, Peng Xiaoyu, Liu Liwen, Xia Qing:
Automatic human body feature extraction and personal size measurement. J. Vis. Lang. Comput. 47: 9-18 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.