- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Travis Carlson, Eric Van Wyk:
Type qualifiers as composable language extensions for code analysis and generation. J. Comput. Lang. 50: 49-69 (2019)
- Peter D. Mosses:
Software meta-language engineering and CBS. J. Comput. Lang. 50: 39-48 (2019)
- Tomoki Nakamaru, Kazuhiro Ichikawa, Tetsuro Yamazaki, Shigeru Chiba:
Generating fluent embedded domain-specific languages with subchaining. J. Comput. Lang. 50: 70-83 (2019)
- David J. Pearce:
On declarative rewriting for sound and complete union, intersection and negation types. J. Comput. Lang. 50: 84-101 (2019)
- Gayane Sedrakyan, Erik Mannens, Katrien Verbert:
Guiding the choice of learning dashboard visualizations: Linking dashboard design and data visualization concepts. J. Comput. Lang. 50: 19-38 (2019)
- Karsten Seipp, Francisco Gutiérrez, Xavier Ochoa, Katrien Verbert:
Towards a visual guide for communicating uncertainty in Visual Analytics. J. Comput. Lang. 50: 1-18 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.