- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Jan C. Dageförde, Herbert Kuchen:
A compiler and virtual machine for constraint-logic object-oriented programming with Muli. J. Comput. Lang. 53: 63-78 (2019)
- Sandeep Kaur Kuttal, Anita Sarma, Margaret Burnett, Gregg Rothermel, Ian Koeppe, Brooke Shepherd:
How end-user programmers debug visual web-based programs: An information foraging theory perspective. J. Comput. Lang. 53: 22-37 (2019)
- Amirabbas Majd, Mojtaba Vahidi-Asl, Alireza Khalilian, Ahmad Baraani-Dastjerdi, Bahman Zamani:
Code4Bench: A multidimensional benchmark of Codeforces data for different program analysis techniques. J. Comput. Lang. 53: 38-52 (2019)
- Guodao Sun, Yin Zhao, Dizhou Cao, Jianyuan Li, Ronghua Liang, Yipeng Liu:
AtoMixer: Atom-based interactive visual exploration of traffic surveillance data. J. Comput. Lang. 53: 53-62 (2019)
- Sangbong Yoo, Hong Ryeol Ryu, Hanbyul Yeon, Taekyoung Kwon, Yun Jang:
Visual analytics and visualization for android security risk. J. Comput. Lang. 53: 9-21 (2019)
- Weixin Zhao, Hongyu Jiang, Kai Tang, Wenqi Pei, Yadong Wu, Abdul Qayoom:
Knotted-line: A Visual explorer for uncertainty in transportation system. J. Comput. Lang. 53: 1-8 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.