- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Matthew P. Dube, Max J. Egenhofer, Jordan V. Barrett, Noah J. Simpson:
Beyond the digital Jordan curve: Unconstrained simple pixel-based raster relations. J. Comput. Lang. 54 (2019)
- Yossi Gil, Ori Marcovitch, Matteo Orrù:
A Nano-Pattern Language for Java. J. Comput. Lang. 54 (2019)
- Ximeng Li, Flemming Nielson, Hanne Riis Nielson:
Enforcing globally dependent flow policies in message-passing systems. J. Comput. Lang. 54 (2019)
- Jie Li, Shigeo Takahashi, Robert P. Biuk-Aghai:
Special issue on VINCI 2017 best papers. J. Comput. Lang. 54 (2019)
- Xiaojin Liao, Xiaodi Huang, Weidong Huang:
ML-LUM: A system for land use mapping by machine learning algorithms. J. Comput. Lang. 54 (2019)
- YungYu Zhuang:
A lightweight push-pull mechanism for implicitly using signals in imperative programming. J. Comput. Lang. 54 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.