- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Yvonne Dittrich, Antonio Piccinno:
Special issue on semiotics, human-computer interaction and end-user development. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100948 (2020)
- Adam Drogemuller, Andrew Cunningham, James A. Walsh, Bruce H. Thomas, Maxime Cordeil, William Ross:
Examining virtual reality navigation techniques for 3D network visualisations. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100937 (2020)
- Rohan Goel, Sarah Valentin, Alexis Delaforge, Samiha Fadloun, Arnaud Sallaberry, Mathieu Roche, Pascal Poncelet:
EpidNews: Extracting, exploring and annotating news for monitoring animal diseases. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100936 (2020)
- Abbas Javan Jafari, Abbas Rasoolzadegan:
Security patterns: A systematic mapping study. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100938 (2020)
- Yin Liu, Kijin An, Eli Tilevich:
RT-Trust: Automated refactoring for different trusted execution environments under real-time constraints. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100939 (2020)
- Gabriel Sebastián, José A. Gallud, Ricardo Tesoriero:
Code generation using model driven architecture: A systematic mapping study. J. Comput. Lang. 56: 100935 (2020)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.