- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Pedro R. D'Argenio, Matias David Lee, Daniel Gebler:
SOS rule formats for convex and abstract probabilistic bisimulations. EXPRESS/SOS 2015: 31-45
- Ornela Dardha, Jorge A. Pérez:
Comparing Deadlock-Free Session Typed Processes. EXPRESS/SOS 2015: 1-15
- Jovana Dedeic, Jovanka Pantovic, Jorge A. Pérez:
On Compensation Primitives as Adaptable Processes. EXPRESS/SOS 2015: 16-30
- Meike Hatzel, Christoph Wagner, Kirstin Peters, Uwe Nestmann:
Encoding CSP into CCS. EXPRESS/SOS 2015: 61-75
- Kirstin Peters, Rob J. van Glabbeek:
Analysing and Comparing Encodability Criteria. EXPRESS/SOS 2015: 46-60
- Reuben N. S. Rowe:
Encoding the Factorisation Calculus. EXPRESS/SOS 2015: 76-90
- Silvia Crafa, Daniel Gebler:
Proceedings of the Combined 22th International Workshop on Expressiveness in Concurrency and 12th Workshop on Structural Operational Semantics, EXPRESS/SOS 2015, Madrid, Spain, 31st August 2015. EPTCS 190, 2015 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.