default search action
- Majid Ghaniee Zarch, Mahdi Aliyari Shoorehdeli:
Generalization of parity space to fault detection based on Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy models for non-linear dynamic systems.
- Divya Pandove, Shivani Goel, Rinkle Rani:
Correlation clustering methodologies and their fundamental results.
- Pablo Bermejo, José A. Gámez, José Miguel Puerta:
Adapting the CMIM algorithm for multilabel feature selection. A comparison with existing methods.
- Nafiseh Torkzadeh Mahani, Mostafa Dehghani, Maryam S. Mirian, Azadeh Shakery, Khalil Taheri:
Expert finding by the Dempster-Shafer theory for evidence combination.
- Jagannath Roy, Kajal Chatterjee, Abhirup Bandyopadhyay, Samarjit Kar:
Evaluation and selection of medical tourism sites: A rough analytic hierarchy process based multi-attributive border approximation area comparison approach.
- Muhammad Zubair Asghar, Fazal Masood Kundi, Shakeel Ahmad, Aurangzeb Khan, Furqan Khan Saddozai:
T-SAF: Twitter sentiment analysis framework using a hybrid classification scheme.
- Álvaro Rocha, Stanley Lima:
Expert systems: The journal of knowledge engineering special issue on WorldCist'16 - 4th world conference on information systems and technologies.
- Sami J. Habib, Paulvanna Nayaki Marimuthu:
A bio-inspired tool for managing resilience in enterprise networks with embedded intelligent formulation.
- Thanh The Van, Thanh Manh Le:
Content-based image retrieval based on binary signatures cluster graph.
- Eriks Sneiders, Jonas Sjöbergh, Alyaa Alfalahi:
Automated email answering by text-pattern matching: Performance and error analysis.
- Victor Diogho Heuer de Carvalho, Thiago Poleto, Ana Paula Cabral Seixas Costa:
Information technology outsourcing relationship integration: a critical success factors study based on ranking problems (P.γ) and correlation analysis.
- Jonathan Emannoel Ferreira, Adriano Fiorese:
An approach based on risk to dimensioning virtual organizations.
- Rahman Ali, Muhammad Afzal, Muhammad Sadiq, Maqbool Hussain, Taqdir Ali, Sungyoung Lee, Asad Masood Khattak:
Knowledge-based reasoning and recommendation framework for intelligent decision making.
- Jinn-Yi Yeh, Si-Wa Chan:
Decomposition and recompilation of mammograms for breast tumour detection.
- Lanting Fang, Luu Anh Tuan, Siu Cheung Hui, Lenan Wu:
Personalized question recommendation for English grammar learning.
- Agenor Toledo Fleury, Flávio Celso Trigo, Antonio Luiz Pacífico, F. P. R. Martins:
An inference model for combustion diagnostics in an experimental oil furnace.
- Xian-Min Geng, Liang Li, Yu-Chao Geng, Rong-Mei Cao:
Analysis and balance survey of discrete input-output systems under random environment.
- José García Rodríguez, Sergio Escalera, Alexandra Psarrou, Isabelle Guyon, Andrew Lewis, Juxi Leitner:
Expert systems: Special issue on "Machine Learning Methods Neural Networks applied to Vision and Robotics (MLMVR)".
- Di Yao, Chao Zhang, Zhihua Zhu, Qin Hu, Zheng Wang, Jian-Hui Huang, Jingping Bi:
Learning deep representation for trajectory clustering.
- Sergiu Ovidiu-Oprea, Alberto Garcia-Garcia, Sergio Orts-Escolano, Victor Villena-Martinez, John Alejandro Castro-Vargas:
A long short-term memory based Schaeffer gesture recognition system.
- Blanca Priego, Abraham Prieto, Richard J. Duro, Jocelyn Chanussot:
A cellular automata-based filtering approach to multi-temporal image denoising.
- Karl Thurnhofer-Hemsi, Ezequiel López-Rubio, Enrique Domínguez, Rafael Marcos Luque Baena, Miguel A. Molina-Cabello:
Panorama construction for PTZ camera surveillance with the neural gas network.
- Paulo Cortez, Sérgio Moro, Paulo Rita, David King, Jon Hall:
Insights from a text mining survey on Expert Systems research from 2000 to 2016.
- Yu-Liang Chi, Tsang-Yao Chen, Chihli Hung:
Learning adaptivity in support of flipped learning: An ontological problem-solving approach.
- Shey-Huei Sheu, Cheng-Yi Lin, Shin-Li Lu, Hsin-Nan Tsai, Yan-Chun Chen:
Forecasting the volatility of a combined multi-country stock index using GWMA algorithms.
- Jobin Wilson, Santanu Chaudhury, Brejesh Lall:
Clustering short temporal behaviour sequences for customer segmentation using LDA.
- Sérgio Moro, Paulo Cortez, Paulo Rita:
A divide-and-conquer strategy using feature relevance and expert knowledge for enhancing a data mining approach to bank telemarketing.
- Hamed Nikdel, Yahya Forghani, S. Mohammad Hosein Moattar:
Increasing the speed of fuzzy k-nearest neighbours algorithm.
- Megha Bhushan, Shivani Goel, Ajay Kumar:
Improving quality of software product line by analysing inconsistencies in feature models using an ontological rule-based approach.
- Xiaoyin Zhang, Gary P. Moynihan, Andrew N. S. Ernest, Joseph L. Gutenson:
Evaluation of the benefits of using a backward chaining decision support expert system for local flood forecasting and warning.
- Amir Hossein Niknamfar, Seyed Taghi Akhavan Niaki, Marziyeh Karimi:
A knowledge-based genetic algorithm for a capacitated fuzzy p-hub centre network under uncertain information.
- Saibal Majumder, Bishwajit Saha, Pragya Anand, Samarjit Kar, Tandra Pal:
Uncertainty based genetic algorithm with varying population for random fuzzy maximum flow problem.
- Diego Álvarez-Estévez, Vicente Moret-Bonillo:
Revisiting the Wang-Mendel algorithm for fuzzy classification.
- James A. Rodger:
Advances in multisensor information fusion: A Markov-Kalman viscosity fuzzy statistical predictor for analysis of oxygen flow, diffusion, speed, temperature, and time metrics in CPAP.
- Ching-Hsue Cheng, Chung-Hsi Chen:
Fuzzy time series model based on weighted association rule for financial market forecasting.
- Marcela Vallejo, Carlos J. Gallego, Leonardo Duque-Muñoz, Edilson Delgado-Trejos:
Neuromuscular disease detection by neural networks and fuzzy entropy on time-frequency analysis of electromyography signals.
- Lihua Zhou, Kevin Lü, Weiyi Liu, Changchun Ren:
Decision-making under uncertainty through extending influence diagrams with interval-valued parameters.
- Andrzej Kobryn, Joanna Prystrom:
Processing technique of ratings for ranking of alternatives (PROTERRA).
- Sevastianos E. Chatzistergos, Ioannis Andreadis, Konstantina S. Nikita:
Identification of architectural distortions in mammograms using local binary patterns and radial lengths through an exhaustive evaluation framework.
- Zahra Hosseini Pozveh, Amirhassan Monadjemi, Ali Ahmadi:
FNLP-ONT: A feasible ontology for improving NLP tasks in Persian.
- Hojat Zamyad, Nadia Naghavi, Hasan Barmaki:
A combined fuzzy logic and artificial neural network approach for non-linear identification of IPMC actuators with hysteresis modification.
- Tebbi Hanane, Hamadouche Maamar, Azzoune Hamid:
An Arabic expert system for voice synthesis.
- Maysam Orouskhani, Daming Shi:
Fuzzy adaptive cat swarm algorithm and Borda method for solving dynamic multi-objective problems.
- Paulo Cortez, Manuel Filipe Santos:
Fourth special issue on knowledge discovery and business intelligence.
- Nuno Cavalheiro Marques, Miguel P. Monteiro, Bruno Silva:
Analysis of a token density metric for concern detection in Matlab sources using UbiSOM.
- Luís Cavique, Armando B. Mendes, Hugo F. M. C. Martiniano, Luís Correia:
A biobjective feature selection algorithm for large omics datasets.
- Adriano Rivolli, Carlos Soares, André C. P. L. F. de Carvalho:
Enhancing multilabel classification for food truck recommendation.
- João Vinagre, Alípio Mário Jorge, João Gama:
Online bagging for recommender systems.
- Paula Branco, Luís Torgo, Rita P. Ribeiro:
Resampling with neighbourhood bias on imbalanced domains.
- Mohammad Hadi Ghomanjani, Javad Hamidzadeh:
Incremental one-class classification on stationary data stream using two-quarter sphere.
- Roy Gelbard, Roni Ramon-Gonen, Abraham Carmeli, Ran M. Bittmann, Roman Talyansky:
Sentiment analysis in organizational work: Towards an ontology of people analytics.
- Fei Xia, Hongxiang Tang:
Information structures in set-valued information systems from granular computing viewpoint.
- Aleksandr Yurievich Yurin, Nikita Olegovich Dorodnykh, Olga Anatolievna Nikolaychuk, Maksim Andreevich Grishenko:
Designing rule-based expert systems with the aid of the model-driven development approach.
- Rituparna Chutia, Sunayana Saikia:
Ranking intuitionistic fuzzy numbers at levels of decision-making and its application.
- David Camacho, Paulo Novais:
Expert systems: Special issue on "New trends and Innovations in Intelligent Distributed Computing".
- Maria Arostegi, Ana I. Torre-Bastida, Miren Nekane Bilbao, Javier Del Ser:
A heuristic approach to the multicriteria design of IaaS cloud infrastructures for Big Data applications.
- Gabriella Gigante, Domenico Pascarella, Salvatore Luongo, Carlo Di Benedetto, Angela Vozella, Giuseppe Persechino:
Game-theoretic approach for the optimal configuration computing of an interoperable fleet of unmanned vehicles.
- Amelia Badica, Costin Badica, Mirjana Ivanovic, Daniela Danciulescu:
Multi-agent modelling and simulation of graph-based predator-prey dynamic systems: A BDI approach.
- Dalila Durães, Davide Carneiro, Javier Bajo, Paulo Novais:
Modelling a smart environment for nonintrusive analysis of attention in the workplace.
- Alessandro Ricci, Mirko Viroli, Andrea Omicini, Stefano Mariani, Angelo Croatti, Danilo Pianini:
Spatial Tuples: Augmenting reality with tuples.
- Zhijun Li, Hojjat Adeli:
Control methodologies for vibration control of smart civil and mechanical structures.
- Henry C. W. Lau, Ann Dadich, Dilupa Nakandala, Huntley Evans, Li Zhao:
Development of a cost-optimization model to reduce bottlenecks: A health service case study.
- Vandana Bhatia, Rinkle Rani:
PFCA: An influence-based parallel fuzzy clustering algorithm for large complex networks.
- Kuldeep Singh, Harish Kumar Shakya, Abhimanyu Singh, Bhaskar Biswas:
Mining of high-utility itemsets with negative utility.
- José A. Ruipérez Valiente, Pedro J. Muñoz Merino, Carlos Delgado Kloos:
Improving the prediction of learning outcomes in educational platforms including higher level interaction indicators.
- Marcin Amarowicz:
Requirements-based approach for the diagnostic systems design process.
- Ayan Seal, Debotosh Bhattacharjee, Mita Nasipuri, Consuelo Gonzalo-Martín, Ernestina Menasalvas:
À-trous wavelet transform-based hybrid image fusion for face recognition using region classifiers.
- Hüseyin Hakli, Harun Uguz, Tayfun Cay:
Genetic algorithm supported by expert system to solve land redistribution problem.
- Lian Duan, Farrokh Nasri, M. Javad Paknejad:
A data-driven method for rating management information systems journals in the same scale of the Association of Business Schools Journal Guide.
- Babak Anari, Javad Akbari Torkestani, Amir Masoud Rahmani:
A learning automata-based clustering algorithm using ant swarm intelligence.
- Alexander N. Tselykh, Larisa A. Tselykh, Vladislav Vasilev, Simon Barkovskii:
Knowledge discovery using maximization of the spread of influence in an expert system.
- Neelam Mukhtar, Mohammad Abid Khan, Nadia Chiragh, Shah Nazir:
Identification and handling of intensifiers for enhancing accuracy of Urdu sentiment analysis.
- Behrouz Beik Khorasani, Mohammad Hossein Moattar, Yahya Forghani:
A geodesic distance-based approach for shape-independent data clustering using coalitional game.
- Dimple Rani, Harish Garg:
Complex intuitionistic fuzzy power aggregation operators and their applications in multicriteria decision-making.
- Jiajun Wang, Denghua Zhong, Hojjat Adeli, Dong Wang, Minghui Liu:
Smart bacteria-foraging algorithm-based customized kernel support vector regression and enhanced probabilistic neural network for compaction quality assessment and control of earth-rock dam.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.